Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Handguns



I never really got into this band at all.  Not to say they're not a good band, but they just never stuck with me the way other bands did.  Handguns play a strain of pop punk similar to Neck Deep, Knuckle Puck, and The Story So Far.  I don't have much to say about them, so without further ado, the discography of Handguns.

FFO: The Story So Far, Neck Deep, The Wonder Years, Knuckle Puck

Demo (2008)

1. Hey, You're Being Unfair
2. Jake Can't Drive 55 (Riverwinds)
3. Looks Like We've Got Ourselves A Conversation Starter
4. Exit 4 Off Jersey Turnpike


MMIX Summer Tour EP (2008)

1. This Isn't Fun Anymore
2. Two Weeks
3. Vamos!
4. She Blinded Me With Science
5. We Bleed Rainbows
6. I Won't Miss This Place At All


Anywhere But Home (2010)

1. My Own Captain
2. Two Weeks
3. Pave The Way
4. Harbor Water
5. Last Year
6. Fingers Crossed
7. Anywhere But Home

Don't Bite Your Tongue (2011)

1. A Year In Review
2. Scream Goodbye
3. Sink Like Lead
4. Best Excuse
5. Gag Reflex
6. Wait Up
7. I Hope He Kills You

Handguns/Forever Came Calling (2011)

1. Handguns - Smoke And Mirrors
2. Handguns - Swallowing Knives
3. Handguns - Where Are You?
4. Forever Came Calling - Knott Sky Or Luckie?
5. Forever Came Calling - Contrition
6. Forever Came Calling - Front Porch Sunrise

Angst (2012)

1. Porch Light
2. Drag You Out
3. Long October
4. Stay With Me
5. Early Retirement
6. Song About You
7. Capsize
8. The War At Home
9. Nice Choice, Nice Life
10. Still Running Away
11. Fade Away
12. Where I Belong

Life Lessons (2014)

1. Anvil
2. Sleep Deprived
3. Highway Robbery
4. Heart vs Hand
5. I Can Relate
6. The Loved Ones Who Hate Us
7. Queens
8. Give And Take
9. Waiting For Your Ghost
10. New Years Resolution

Disenchanted (2015)

1. Self Portrait
2. The Worst In Me
3. My Lowest Points
4. Low Spirits
5. Bury me
6. Carbon Copy Elitist
7. Disenchanted
8. Conjuring My Youth
9. Missed Calls
10. Recovery 

No comments:

Post a Comment