Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Real Friends



This post was a chore because Real Friends insisted on releasing an obnoxious amount of EPs, but you gotta love the guys.  There's so much about this band that's absolutely fantastic, I don't even know where to begin.  Their instrumentals are catchy and fun, and their lyrics could definitely be described as the former, but they're pretty depressing.  Definitely give them a listen if you haven't already.

FFO: Neck Deep, The Story So Far, The Wonder Years, Handguns, Knuckle Puck


This Is Honesty (2011)

1. A Little Too Nice
2. High Hopes
3. Skeletons
4. Something's Keeping Me Here
5. Monday

Cheap Talk and Eager Lies (2011)

1. Cheap Talk and Eager Lies

Everyone That Dragged You Here (2012)

1. Floorboards
2. Anchor Down
3. Keep It Together
4. Everything I Never Want To Be
5. Home For Fall

Acoustic Songs (2012)

1. I've Never Been Home
2. Anchor Down
3. Floorboards
4. Home For Fall
5. Mix Tape (Brand New cover feat. Joe Taylor)

Three Songs About the Past Year of My Life (2012)

1. Dirty Water
2. Hebron
3. Alexander Supertramp

Put Yourself Back Together (2013)

1. Late Night In My Car
2. Skin Deep
3. Dead
4. Dirty Water
5. I've Given Up On You
6. Old And All Alone
7. Lost Boy

Maybe This Place Is the Same and We're Just Changing (2014)

1. Maybe This Place Is The Same...
2. I Don't Love You Anymore
3. Cover You Up
4. Old Book
5. Summer
6. Loose Ends
7. Short Song
8. Sixteen
9. Spread Me All Over Illinois
10. To My Old Self
11. I Think I'm Moving Forward
12. ...And We're Just Changing

More Acoustic Songs (2015)

1. Summer (Acoustic Version)
2. I Don't Love You Anymore (Acoustic Version)
3. Late Nights In My Car (Acoustic Version)
4. Island (The Starting Line Cover)

The Home Inside My Head (2016)

1, Stay In One Place
2. Empty Picture Frames
3. Keep Lying To Me
4. Scared To Be Alone
5. Mokena
6. Mess
7. Isolating Everything
8. Well, I'm Sorry
9. Basement Stairs
10. Door Without A Key
11. Eastwick
12. Colder Quicker

No comments:

Post a Comment