Thursday, June 9, 2016

Too Close To Touch



I don't know what made me decide to post this band, but I listened to their full length a few days ago and fell in love.  It's one of the few albums I was able to listen to all the way through without getting bored.  Too Close To Touch are a 5 piece post-hardcore band from Kentucky formed in 2013.  They could be compared to Circa Survive.  Give them a listen.

Too Close To Touch (2014)

1. The Deep End 
2. Perfect World 
3. Poisons 
4. Won't You Listen

Nerve Endings (2015)

1. Someday
2. Pretty Little Thing
3. Perfect World
4. The Deep End
5. The Chase (Feat. Kellin Quinn of Sleeping With Sirens)
6. Nerve Endings
7. Restless
8. Hell To Pay (Feat. Telle Smith of The Word Alive)
9. The Air In Me
10. Sinking So Long
11. Until I Collapse

No comments:

Post a Comment