Sunday, June 19, 2016

PUP



PUP play a style of punk that comes very close to being rock n' roll.  They released two 7"s under the name Topanga, then released their self titled and The Dream Is Over.  I only have one Topanga release, so if anyone has the other, please send it to me.  My favorite release is The Dream Is Over.

EDIT: Props to the fucking man Juan for the Topanga releases.

Topanga Demo (2012)\

1. Oceans
2. Mabu
3. Guilt Trip
4. Lionheart Mix 5
5. Never Try

Oceans (2012)

1. Oceans
2. Mabu


PUP (2014)

1. Guilt Trip
2. Reservoir
3. Mabu
4. Never Try
5. Yukon
6. Dark Days
7. Lionheart
8. Cul-de-Sac
9. Back Against The Wall
10. Factories


The Dream Is Over (2016)

1. If This Tour Doesn't Kill You, I Will
2. DVP
3. Doubts
4. Sleep In The Heat
5. The Coast
6. Old Wounds
7. My Life Is Over And I Couldn't Be Happier
8. Can't Win
9. Familiar Patterns
10. Pine Point 

No comments:

Post a Comment