Saturday, June 25, 2016

Worst Party Ever



Worst Party Ever are a 4-piece punk/emo/indie/who knows band from Sarasota, Florida.  They've released several EPs and demos on Bandcamp, which garnered a lot of attention from fans of lo-fi music.  They have a very niche following, but they deserve more attention, so check them out.


Money (2014)

1.Sleeping With My Cellphone
2.Wires
3.You Don't Party


Worst Party Ever (2014)

1.Sleeping With My Cellphone
2.I Drive Past A Light Store on The Way To Your House
3.Lakes


Super Soaker (2014)

1.Kicking Myself In The Face
2.Come On, Guys
3.Lakes (Acoustic)


Split with Cheap Haircuts, Worst Party Ever, Junior College, and I Am Clark Kent (2015)

1. Real Sports
2. Dewey


We Still Love You (2015)

1.Kicking (myself in the face) 
2.1:30
3.Come on, guys
4.Swimming


Trying Soda (2016)

1.Big Wave 
2.Trying Soda (I Know You So Well
3.Brian, in Tampa
4.Creeper (Instrumental

No comments:

Post a Comment