Sunday, June 19, 2016

Moose Blood



Moose Blood are an indie/emo band from Canterbury.  Their sound is melodic and catchy, and their songwriting is beautiful as well.  They could be compared to Tiger's Jaw, Modern Baseball, and recent Turnover.  My favorite releases are I'll Keep You In Mind From Time to Time and Knuckles, the second single off of their upcoming full length "Blush".


Moving Home (2013)

1. My Own Beat
2. Evening Coffee
3. Moving Home
4. Carbis Bay
5. Drive
6. Bukowski


1. Boston
2. Orlando


Departures/Moose Blood (2013)

1. Departures - A Song For The Sunset
2. Departures - Closing Doors
3. Moose Blood - Stay Here
4. Moose Blood - Girl


I'll Keep You In Mind, From Time to Time (2014)

1. Cherry
2. Anyway
3. I Hope You're Missing Me
4. Chin Up
5. Boston
6. Gum
7. Pups
8. Swim Down
9. Bukowski
10. Kelly Kapowski
11. I Hope You're Miserable



Blush (2016)

2. Honey
3. Knuckles


Note: This is only the first two singles from Blush.  I'll post more when it becomes available to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment